Holiday Cottage Facilities at Coastguards.
- Superfast BT Infinity broadband, and phone (honesty box)
- 3 Bedrooms (1 King size, 1 Twin + cot, 1 Bunk beds)
- Good sized lounge with one sofa, one sofa bed and a couple of buffets
- TV, DVD & sound system (mp3 input via USB)
- Full length feature Dining Kitchen, with cast iron range, stone walls, oak floor.
- Electric oven, Halogen hob, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave.
- Bathroom 3 piece suite with Shower over bath
- Enclosed yard with additional outside loo, access from Kitchen rear doorway.
There is no parking in the old village, except 40 mins to load/unload.
Guests complimentary parking for one car in the Council Bank Top car park.
Clean bedding and towels for your arrival so just bring your own beach towels. If you want to refresh them during your stay there are laundry facilities at the cottage. There’s tea towels and all the crockery, cutlery, pots pans and kitchen utensils you’d expect.
For the benefit of all guests, we adopt a no-smoking policy in the property, and we do not allow pets.
Why not call us on 0113 2680690 to book, or simply answer any queries you have.